Are you looking to establish a B2B eCommerce store using WooCommerce? Alternatively, are you keen on selling your products to wholesale customers, and when you do so in bulk, do you want to opt for set-rule-based pricing? We offer ideal WooCommerce B2B plugins that can help your store. It is crucial to note that when products are being sold to end customers (B2C), it is very different from selling to businesses (B2B). When selling B2C, WooCommerce is a useful platform, although if there is a need to sell B2B, it is crucial to incorporate more capabilities. A prime benefit of WooCommerce is its flexibility, which can be leveraged while establishing a B2B eсommerce store. The B2B plugin essentially combines various characteristics and extensions necessary for operating a B2B eсommerce store, which is provided as a standalone B2B WooCommerce plugin. As a WooCommerce development company, we’ll share our list of useful B2B plugin extensions available solely for WooCommerce.
B2B for WooCommerce
Essentially, the WooCommerce B2B extension functions as an optimal solution for wholesale businesses, enabling companies to establish a store capable of serving B2C and B2B customers. For WooCommerce, B2B is created through the integration of our 5 popular extensions, coupled with B2B features that make it a comprehensive package for wholesale businesses.
Why Buy B2B for WooCommerce?
For WooCommerce, B2B is equipped with more mature features since the extension is created through the integration of the 5 standalone best-selling extensions amounting to $300 and several other B2B features. As opposed to providing elementary features for advertising, this particular extension is more elaborate, providing extensive freedom to B2B merchants. We strive to fulfill the needs of the B2B market, and thus, the B2B extension that we have developed was launched after substantial work. Furthermore, we consistently add novel features and improve existing ones, apart from incorporating more extensions that are crucial for B2B customers.
Features of WooCommerce B2B:
- The default registration form can be extended to accept registrations for B2B.
- Incorporate a dropdown menu for user roles, along with other additional fields to the registration form.
- Integrate different kinds of registration fields, including dropdown, text, multi-select, radio-button, and more.
- New B2B user registrations can be reviewed manually before approval.
- Default fields in the registration form can be enabled
- On the basis of user roles, products and categories can be hidden.
- Add to cart options, and prices can be hidden
- Aspects can be hidden for particular user roles, guest users, or certain products & categories
- Ability to replace the “add to cart” option with a button seeking “quote.”
- A mini-quote dropdown menu can be incorporated with customizable forms for quotes.
- Enables the incorporation of an option with offered price and quotation
- Integrate multiple fields within the form for quote submission
- Quotes can be converted to order
- Variable pricing can be configured based on user roles
- On the basis of user roles, it is possible to set tiered pricing
- Pricing can be configured, so it is more customer-specific in nature
- Role-based pricing can be implemented
- On the basis of user roles, prices can be displayed with or without added taxes.
- Particular customers and user roles can be exempted from tax
- Methods of shipping can be limited based on user roles
- Methods of payment can be restricted based on user roles
- It can be translated immediately
Each year, B2B for WooCommerce plugin would cost $149 and comes with significant support, as well as updates. In case you purchase the 5 standalone plugins, the overall cost would exceed $300, thereby costing you $150 more than the B2B for the WooCommerce plugin.
B2B eCommerce for WooCommerce
A lightweight WooCommerce B2B plugin, B2B eCommerce for WooCommerce, is a great tool that helps in fulfilling the requirements and demands of various B2B customers. Moreover, one can look at it as a wholesale suite for WooCommerce wholesale stores.
Features of B2B eCommerce for WooCommerce:
- Custom quote requests can be sought from potential buyers through the incorporation of a Request for Quote feature on each product. The quotations can be accepted, rejected, or even revised
- Once the quote is accepted, the checkout page is opened for the client to place the order.
- Creation and management of custom user roles has never been easier, and particular customers can be added to certain user roles
- The customer-level pricing structure can be integrated, with which specific pricing can be offered for an individual customer or particular user roles
- It is also possible to offer Role-Based Discounts, which can be enabled both globally and on product-level
- Custom payment methods can be created using customized labels, and these methods can be employed for specific customers
To enjoy the support and updates offered by the B2B eCommerce for WooCommerce plugin for one year, you must spend $49. Under this list, this is categorized as a WooCommerce B2B plugin that is most affordable.
To create an amazing B2B store using WooCommerce, it is an undeniable fact that WooCommerce B2B is the best alternative, with its comprehensive solutions. WooCommerce B2B offers various features required for the management of wholesale e-commerce, such as price lists, hidden prices, customer groups, handling of VAT handling, approved customers, management of methods for shipping and payments, and so much more. All of this is accomplished by WooCommerce B2B using just one plugin, which enables you to establish your B2B e-commerce or incorporate features underlying B2B to your existing store without any hassles.
Why must WooCommerce B2B be selected over other plugins?
WooCommerce B2B is essentially a one-of-a-king first plugin. With substantial experience in the area, the team has comprehensively understood the demands of their users to create a plugin that is holistic and simple. Furthermore, the performance of the plugins was of paramount importance during the developmental stage, which gives WooCommerce B2B a competitive edge! Furthermore, by ensuring that the project is long-term, we consistently come up with ways to enhance WooCommerce B2B through the incorporation of novel features that are in demand. Thus, the pipeline has several new ideas already.
Definition of roles and capabilities
WooCommerce B2B provides novel features that extend the existing ones. Some of the primary features are:
What can ADMINISTRATOR do?
- Groups can be managed
- A group can be assigned to customers
- Customer accounts’ status can be altered
- For each product, based on the group, a dedicated price can be set
- For each group, set dedicated tier prices for every product
- For each product, it is also possible to set minimum, maximum, and package quantities
- By group, the visibility of pages and product categories can be determined
- Based on the group, payment methods can be selected
- Shipping methods can be chosen by the group
- Tax exemption can be set up based on the group
- Per group, one can determine a minimum purchase amount
- Per group, it is possible to establish an additional order fee
- Quotes can be managed
What can CUSTOMERS do?
- Products can be searched by SKU
- It is possible to place huge orders using a CSV file
- The group can be chosen
B2BKing – WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin
B2BKing is an advanced WooCommerce B2B and wholesale plugin ideal for establishing a WooCommerce B2B and B2C hybrid eCommerce store. Although it is simple to set up, it allows users to establish stores equipped with complex features, including tiered pricing structures, handling of VAT, and several buyers within one account. It is equipped with traditional B2B product features along with other effective features.
Features of B2BKing – WooCommerce B2B Plugin
- It is possible to establish different registration forms for B2B and B2C for WooCommerce B2B and B2C stores, respectively
- You are provided with a wholesale bulk order form
- Possibility of enabling Purchase Lists that can be easily used by buyers for re-ordering and therefore replenishing their stock
- Several users can have a single account and enjoy the permission to place an order or look at all the orders of the account
- Tax exemption can be provided on the basis of a valid, VIES-validated VAT number
B2BKing plugin can be purchased from CodeCanyon for merely $99 for one domain. This comes with support for 6 months and updates whenever required.
Wholesale For WooCommerce
Wholesale for WooCommerce is a holistic solution for those seeking wholesale extensions. It assists WooCommerce stores with the creation and management of wholesale pricing plans across different levels without any hassles. Everything that you wish to sell to your wholesale customers can be controlled with an extension that facilitates the management of various aspects of an eCommerce store, including wholesale pricing, multiple wholesale user roles, and a lot more.
- Ideal for hybrid B2B+B2C businesses handling wholesale products and offering bulk pricing;
- Helps establish a WooCommerce store only for wholesale – You can protect your wholesale or area of private members, while products can be hidden from the public using a password;
- A residual income stream can be established – It is possible to enjoy recurring payments from your wholesale customers by leveraging subscription-based plans;
- The back end interface is easy to use and enables you to manage the settings of your wholesale store;
- Optimized and developer-friendly– This extension is lightweight and is documented properly while being optimized based on the requirements of an everyday user;
- Coding is not required – A comprehensive business solution equipped with B2B functionalities of supreme performance.
Wholesale Suite for WooCommerce
Wholesale Suite for WooCommerce involves several WooCommerce wholesale plugins to assist various types of B2B product stores. It is provided with 3 premium WooCommerce wholesale plugins offered with bundle pricing.
Plugins provided with Wholesale Suite for WooCommerce
1. WooCommerce Wholesale Prices Premium
This plugin helps with the easy setup and management of wholesale pricing, along with norms regarding minimum quantity for various user roles associated with your WooCommerce products. It is possible to develop a wholesale product catalog, and the Shipping, Tax, and Payment gateways can be determined for each user role. The free WooCommerce Wholesale Prices plugin can also be tested before the purchase of the premium.
2. WooCommerce Wholesale Order Form
This plugin comes with a product table interface that can help showcase all of the products within the catalog. Furthermore, it will be possible to search and sort the products. It provides an AJAX wholesale ordering form enabling customers to add products to their cart.
3. WooCommerce Wholesale Lead Capture
With this plugin, you can integrate a WooCommerce registration form specifically for wholesale customers. They can be automatically registered based on their Wholesale user role. The registration form can include any type of field. The email templates can be personalized with the WYSIWYG editor, and email notifications can be sent to the admin and the customers.
The Wholesale Suite for WooCommerce plugins is offered in bundle pricing.
- Growth Bundle (Single Site License) – 59 + 59 + 59 = $177 / $147 per year (save $30)
- Business Bundle (Unlimited Sites License) – 99 + 99 + 99 = $297 / $247 per year (save $50)
We hope that this article helped you understand the B2B plugins and Wholesale plugins for WooCommerce stores. We help our customers select the best solution to fit business needs and requirements. Contact us to get your project started.